This year, let's show mum just how much we appreciate her by sending her a card that will touch her heart. Whether you're looking for a heartfelt message or a sweet gift, these one-liners are great to get your creative juices flowing and will look great on our Mother's Day Wishing Tree.
Short Mother's Day Notes For Your Wishing Tree
- "Mum, I love you more than you could ever know."
- "To the best mum in the world, happy Mother's Day."
- "Mum, I love you more than words can say."
- "Dear Mum, I owe you all that I am."
- "Thank you for being the greatest Mum in the world."
- "You mean so much to me Mum."
- "You are my best friend and I'd be lost without you."
- "Thank you for making me the person I am today."
- "You mean so much to me, Mum. I love you with all my heart."
- "You are my rock, and I love you for it."
- "You have always been there for me, and I will always be grateful."
- "Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you so much."
- "You are the most special person in the world to me."
- "I hope you enjoy your day, Mum. You are truly the best mother anyone could ask for."
- "A mom is the best person anyone could ask for, and I am so lucky to have you as my mom."
- "Thank you for raising me, and I love you more than you will ever know."
- "I hope you have a blessed Mother's Day, Mom.
Still looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? Here's your answer to "I don’t know what to buy".
You need a gift that will impress but that is not tacky or “throw-away”. You want to make this year's Mother's Day a memorable one and need something that is thoughtful and simple.
A Wishing Tree is a gorgeous, practical gift that mum will absolutely adore! You will be sure to impress, as you’re almost guaranteed to be the first person ever to gift her a Wishing Tree. In other words, it’s a unique, heartfelt gift that will be treasured for years to come.