For many couples, their wedding is one of the most special occasions in their lives and deserves to be celebrated in the most amazing way. A wedding card is a beautiful way to congratulate the newly wedded couple and express your best wishes and heartfelt advice. The question is, what do you write on a wedding card? Find inspiration with these hand-picked wedding wishes and short messages to express your best wishes.
While a wedding card is wonderful, there's only so much you can say in a card. If you are looking for a truly unique way to congratulate the newlyweds, why not give them a Wishing Tree? A Wedding Wishing Tree is a unique, heartfelt way of delivering your wedding wishes – from just you or from the whole group or family. These short wedding quotes will be perfect to personalise your wishing tree and show them how much you care.
15 Wedding Messages & Quotes To Congratulate The Newly Wedded Couple
- "Congratulations on your special day."
- "Today is the beginning of a magical journey."
- "Thank you for letting me enjoy this wonderful day."
- "Really happy to be celebrating this day with you both."
- "Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow."
- "May your marriage be filled with lots of laughs, love, and happiness."
- "Best wishes to you on your special day."
- "Wishing you lots of love and happiness for your wedding day!"
- "May this new chapter in your life be filled with joy and love."
- "Wishing you all the best on your wedding day and in the many blissful years to come."
- "Love and blessings to you on this joyous day!"
- "May your marriage be filled with love, laughter and happiness!"
- "The best thing in life to hold onto is each other."
- "As your wedding day goes by, your true adventure/journey begins."
- "Your futures, now intertwined, are full of possibilities."
These are just a few ideas to help you craft a memorable, loving wedding message that will bring joy to the bride and groom.
Deliver Your Messages in a Unique Way with the Original Wedding Wishing Tree
These days, most couples opt for a wishing well on their big day. But honestly, wishing wells have been done to death. There is nothing special or magical about a wishing well anymore. You throw your card and money in with everyone else's. That is neither inspiring nor special. But Weddings are supposed to be special! Don’t throw your best wishes, loving advice and notes of congratulation into a hole, do something special for the happy couple.
Our Original Wishing Trees are a complete gift, with everything you need to personalise it already included in the kit. Simply write your special wedding wishes to the bride and groom on the cards provided and attach them to the illuminated Wishing Tree. There are enough cards and clips to make this an amazing gift from a small group of friends, family or the entire bridal party.
Surprise the happy couple with a gift that serves as a beautiful reminder of their special day and the commitment they made to each other, that they can cherish for years to come.