It can be difficult to find the right words to say during times of grief that will help you express your sympathy. However, sending your condolences signals that you care about them and acknowledge or share the pain they’re experiencing. To help you write and add meaning to your sympathy card, here are some thoughtful condolences messages and quotes to choose from.
If a card just isn't enough to get the message across, you may want to consider a Wishing Tree instead. A Wishing Tree is a beautiful gift idea for a variety special occasions that allows you to attach thoughtful personal messages like these to it before giving to a friend or loved one.
24 Loving Sympathy Quotes To Send Your Condolences
- "Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day."
- "We are so sorry for your loss."
- "Holding you close in our thoughts and hoping you are doing OK."
- "No words will ever do justice to the impact ________ had on the world."
- "I will miss _______ and will carry our memories together for the rest of my life."
- "Remembering the good times."
- "We are saddened to hear of your loss. Please know you are in our thoughts."
- "Wishing you peace and comfort during this hard time."
- "Our hearts are saddened to learn of your loss, please know we are with you."
- "My heart goes out to you and your family."
- "He/she will be missed dearly."
- "May time help you heal and bring you peace."
- "We hold you close in our thoughts and hope you know you can lean on us for whatever you may need."
- "Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength."
- "May there be comfort in knowing that someone so special will never be forgotten."
- "It is not length of life, but depth of life." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart." - Mahatma Gandhi
- "When you lose someone you love, you gain an angel you know."
- "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."
- "For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity."- William Penn
- "Wherever a beautiful soul has been, there is a trail of beautiful memories."
- "Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow."
- "There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world."
- "In Memory of a life so beautifully lived...a heart so deeply loved."
Sending a sympathy card is a heartfelt way to express your feelings and show them that you care. But sometimes, a card may not quite express all that you want to say. At The Original Wishing Tree, we've made it our mission to help people express their wishes and thoughts in a unique and unforgettable way with a personalised Wishing Tree.
If you are in search of something truly special to give to your nearest and dearest to express your sympathy, an In Sympathy Wishing Tree could be just what you're looking for.